How to arrange your bedroom to look good and be easy to clean
The fact that our day starts and ends in our bedroom is enough to make you want to keep it clean and organized at all times. You want your sleeping space to look good at all times? When you have guests over you don’t want to warn them that it’s a mess before they walk it. Or even worse, you don’t want to keep them waiting so you can clean your mess as fast as you can. And by ‘’clean your mess’’ I mean throw everything in your shelves, nightstand or wardrobe.
There are little things you can do to make cleaning it easier and always be ready for guests.
- Always make your bed. It’s very simple. You wake up and get up to start your day. Spend a minute to fix your pillows and fold your blanket. You are now one step away from disorganization.
- Get rid of unnecessary things. We are all guilty of this. Some things don’t belong in the bedroom though and some things are useless. Get rid of everything that just doesn’t fit in your room anymore. For example clothes are meant to stay in your closet not piled up on the chair next to your bed. Keep it as minimalist and clean as possible.
- Everything that you don’t want to get rid of keep it in drawers. Books, lip balms, pencils, creams and things like that.
- Buy a small bin. For all the small trash you just leave on your desk or nightstand like receipts, paper, wet wipes etc.
- Add floating shelves. This is a great way to display what you want. Perfumes, gifted teddy bears, sunglasses, watches… Things like that.
Add a freshener spray. A big part of our perception of ‘’clean’’ comes from the smell. It’s proven that we see things that smell good as cleaner and more attractive (It’s the same with people).
By: Monster Cleaning